SIA 46th Annual Conference – Registration Information
Registration Price Information
- Member and Student Registration fee includes Thursday Evening Reception, a Friday Bus Tour, Friday Film Festival, Saturday Presentation Sessions, Saturday Annual Business Meeting and Luncheon.
- The Thursday Tour, the Saturday evening banquet and Sunday Tours are optional at extra cost.
- All tours are space-available, first come, first served, with preference given to persons paying full registration.
- All fees are PER-PERSON.
- SIA Member Registration (if 2017 dues are paid; you must be a current national SIA member to participate in tours) $350 each
- Student Registration (Must include copy of current ID indicating full time student status) $150 each
- Saturday Presentation Sessions Only (Includes only Saturday Business Meeting & Luncheon; does NOT include any other conference event or tour and does NOT include the Saturday Night Banquet) $100 each
- Late Fee (after April 30, 2017) $40 each
Optional Fee Activities
Thursday, May 18
- T1 – NASA Johnston Space Center & Port of Galveston $100 each
Saturday, May 20 (choose one)
- SB – SIA Banquet at St. Arnold’s Brewery $70 each
Sunday, May 21 (choose one)
- S1 – Walking Tour of Allen’s Landing $25 each
- S2 – Walking Tour of the Binz $25 each
- S3 – Boat Tour of Buffalo Bayou $45 each