1-year Contributing Membership in the Society for Industrial Archeology
Membership benefits include:
1. The quarterly Society for Industrial Archeology Newsletter, containing current news and announcements, listings of recent publications of interest, and a calendar of activities. You can choose between receiving the print version or just the digital version.
2. IA: The Journal of the Society for Industrial Archeology, as published. IA is the principal forum for the publication of current research in industrial archeology. Each issue of this peer reviewed journal contains scholarly articles, essays and book reviews.
3. Notification by mail of upcoming conferences and tours.
4. Discounts on conference and tour registration fees and SIA publications.
5. Access to a network of informed colleagues and the opportunity to share your interests with others from around the world.
This is the tester for membership application:
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software